Direct OCS Commercial Cleaning is committed to providing the highest quality commercial cleaning service available by exceeding the expectations of our clients, as well as their employees, patients, students, and other visitors to their premises or facilities.
Our purpose is to make Direct Office Cleaning Services pioneer in the field of commercial and contract cleaning services. We aim to deliver first-class customer satisfaction for every client that approaches us.
“The ability to offer a full range of commercial cleaning comparable to those of the largest companies, but with a quality finish, 100% reliability and accountability”.
We achieve this by:
- Management Functions: our internal online management system, ensures that our team adheres to the following four major management functions.
- Planning: defining goals, establishing a strategy and developing sub-plans to coordinate activities through a flexible management approach.
- Organising: determining what needs to be done, how it will be done and who is to do it.
- Leading: directing and motivating all relevant stakeholders through in-house and on-site training, employee suggestions and conflict resolution.
- Controlling: regular audits and maintenance activities are executed to ensure that tasks are accomplished as planned, with outcomes reviewed and evaluated with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Treating our customers, suppliers, employees and partners with respect and dignity.
- Doing the right thing, all the time.
- Being accountable to our customers.
- Professional. Our handpicked cleaners and management team work to stay ahead of your cleaning needs
- Passionate. Our staff are dedicated, motivated and talented cleaners who complete their duties to the highest standards
- Pure. Working closely with our customers to form long-term, transparent partnerships built on trust.
- Define objectives. We focus on standards, anticipate requirements and be conscious of cost.
- Act quickly. We agree on actions, communicate and cascade feedback.
- Think ahead. We adapt to change, evolve to meet challenges and learn from experience.
- Appreciate costs and visualise opportunities.
- Cultivate the team. We encourage individual development, focus on objectives, reward success, build relationships and appreciate the knowledge.
- Understand expectations, appreciate values, align service standards and deliver the highest standards possible.
- Aim to deliver beyond expectations and commit to success.